Delta Launches the Highly Affordable and Reliable Lyte DIN Rail Power Supply Series
Delta Electronics has launched the Lyte DIN rail power supply series for cost sensitive users with essential features fulfilling the needs in many general industrial applications. The first two models are rated at 24V/ 5A (DRL-24V120W1A) and 48V/ 2.5A (DRL-48V120W1A) with a slim width of just 40mm. Delta Lyte series features convection cooling and are able to operate between -20°C to +70°C. The overcurrent protection is designed with constant current mode which makes the Lyte series suitable for inductive and capacitive load applications.
The DRL-24V120W1A and DRL-48V120W1A models are certified to safety standard according to IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 for Information Technology Equipment (ITE) at 5000m (16400 ft.) altitude and UL 508 for Industrial Control Equipment (ICE); EMI comply to EN 55022, Class B and are fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection.
Highlights & Features:
- Universal AC input voltage
- Built-in constant current circuit for reactive loads
- Full power from -10°C to +50°C operation at 230Vac @ 5000m or 16400 feet altitude
- Built-in DC OK relay contact option available
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants
- Compliance to SEMI F47 @ 200Vac
Other Lyte models for 240W and 480W power ratings will also be introduced soon.