Delta Introduces the DRS-30W Series as an Addition to its DIN Rail Power Supply Series
Delta Electronics is introducing the new DRS-30W series to the ultra compact Sync DIN rail power supply series. The new models of 24V/1.25A output (DRS-24V30W1NZ) and 5V/3A output (DRS-5V30W1NZ) are competitively priced and have improved performance at low temperatures (-20°C @ 80% load). The Sync series are able to start at the extreme low temperature of -40°C. It has a wide operating temperature range from -20°C to +70°C and a low earth leakage current < 0.5mA @ 264Vac.
Safety approvals include IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 (ITE) and UL 508 (Industrial). The output circuit also complies with NEC Class 2 (UL 60950-1) and Limited Power Source (IEC/EN 60950-1). All Delta industrial power supplies are fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection and major international safety standards.
Highlights & Features
- Ultra compact body measuring only 75mm tall
- Universal AC input voltage and full power from -10°C to +55°C operation
- Low earth leakage current < 0.5mA @ 264Vac
- Galvanic isolation up to 3.0KVac between input to output and input to ground
- NEC Class 2/ Limited Power Source (LPS) certified
- Overvoltage/ overcurrent/ over temperature protections
The other Sync models DRS-50W series and DRS-100W series will also be introduced soon.