Delta Extends Its Lyte DIN Rail Power Supply Series with 240W and 480W for 24V Output
Delta Electronics is extending the 24V Lyte DIN rail power supply series with power rating of 240W and 480W, namely, DRL-24V240W1A☐ and DRL-24V480W1A☐. Despite the competitive price for the Lyte series of products, the series more than fulfill the essential needs in many general industrial applications without compromising on reliability and performance. Both models operate between -20°C to +70°C with convection cooling and have several safety features including overcurrent and over temperature protections.
Major safety approvals include IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 for Information Technology Equipment (ITE) at 5000m (16400 ft.) altitude and UL 508 for Industrial Control Equipment (ICE); EMI comply with EN 55022, Class B and all models are fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection.
Highlights & Features:
- Universal AC input voltage
- Built-in constant current circuit for reactive loads
- Full power from -20°C to +50°C operation at 230Vac @ 5000m or 16400 feet altitude
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants
- Compliance to SEMI F47 @ 200Vac
- 15kV CM & 8kV DM ESD immunity
- Built-in DC OK relay contact option available